Casualino – creator of top iOS and Android games, is hiring for our development team! We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our awesome team.
Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task, be dependable, and have concise execution during times of high stress.
The senior game developer will work as a leading member of the Mobile Game development team and will be involved in the planning, development and production of iOS and Android games enjoyed by millions of users worldwide.
- To design and develop gameplay and graphics algorithms for new and existing games.
- To help junior programmers in their daily tasks and missions.
- Cooperate closely with design, QA, and the development and production teams.
- To provide ideas and take part in game design and production.
- То make code-reviews and help organize the work of the team.
- To map out and design the code of new projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of game development.
- Expert knowledge with object-oriented languages, algorithms and design patterns.
- Motivation to develop state of the art games and game technologies.
- To be a team player and a good leader.
- Good organization skills.
- Proven track-record of existing games.
- Worked in one of the major game studios like UbiSoft, EA Games, Crytek, etc.
- Experience with one of the following game engines and frameworks: Unity3D, UDK, Cocos2d, Cocoa, Android SDK, Flash/ActionScript or other.
- Mathematics or physics background.
- Attractive salary.
- Education in the field of game programming and development.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast developing company.
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals.
- The latest hardware from Apple and Google.
- Our office is situated in the center of Varna – a 5 minute walk to the beach.